|WHY IS THE BEAR CHOICE 'POT LUCK'?|
|The bear choice is pot luck as we have found that we are unable to guarantee the suppliers stock, and delays were introduced when trying to get a specific bear. The 3 varieties of Pot Luck - Girls, Boys and Safari, enable our Embroiderers to select a toy suitable for the child's age and gender, whilst not limiting a girl to a traditional 'girls colour' bear.|
|HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO FIND OUT IF MY NOMINATION IS SUCCESSFUL?|
|We aim to provide an answer within 3 weeks, but at peaks times it may be longer, similarly it can be much quicker|
|HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO FIND A SPONSOR FOR MY BEAR?|
|We can not put a time how long it will take to find a sponsor for your bear. If we can share your child's story a sponsor can usually be found relatively quick. It also helps if you share your nomination with friends, family and colleagues local business etc. For those where we can't share the story it can take months|
|ONCE THERE IS A SPONSOR FOR MY BEAR HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY BEAR TO BE COMPLETED?|
|Once a bear is sponsored the usual length of time in which it takes for it to be dispatched is 28 days, this can vary and may be much quicker or even longer during peak times. We are however able to make exceptions for example if a child's condition worsens and they become critically ill or is admitted into hospital for a major operation. For these exceptions we ask our embroiderers to move the child to the tp of the list and get the bear out within a couple of days, they have even been known to get the bear out on the same day where circumstances have warranted it. |
|HOW MUCH IS P&P?|
|£5 for a signed for service|
|CAN I SPEED UP MY NOMINATION?|
|Yes, if you wish to sponsor your own bear or can find a a sponsor for your nomination we aim to turnaround the bear in 14 working day (may take longer at busy times)|
|ARE NOMINATIONS COMPLETED IN ORDER OF ACCEPTANCE?|
|No, nominations do not get completed in order of application, here are the reasons why…|
- It depends on which coordinator the nomination gets assigned to. Our co-ordinators either run their own businesses or are employed by other companies and therefore the time they can donate depends from individual to individual.
- If that coordinator has sponsors waiting for nominations that we can assign to the child.
- What priority the panel deem the application to be.
- If we do not have a sponsor waiting for a child to be nominated it all depends on the speed in which we can get a sponsor for the nomination.
- If a nomination does not allow us to share their story then we are unable to do shoutouts on our website and across social media. We then have to wait for a sponsor to become available that does not wish to know who, where or why that child has been approved for a Be Brave Bear. Making the process of sponsorship take a longer period of time for that nomination.